Captured Memories

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Teeth Problems and Things I'm doing

Okay, I've neglected this since I started it....I will try to keep up with it more than I have in the past.

Emergency Root Canal yesterday as a result of the cap the dentist put on three weeks ago. I've had trouble with the tooth since he did it, yesterday it came to a head. Spent all of Friday into Saturday morning in rolling waves of pain that even two pain pills with Codine did little to help. Called him at 8:00 and woke him up...he had me meet him in the office at 9:00.

Now it's Sunday and the tooth hurts to bite down. I don't know if that is normal or not....I'll have to call him on Monday to find out. I hope it all fades away.

I got the bedroom and closet cleaned up yesterday, curtains re-hung and not much else done. I really want to get the house on the market in a couple of weeks....really wanted it done by now. Only 9 weeks until retirement.

Today, I start to tackle the sewing room. That is going to be a big task. First to do, take down the quilting frame so I have more room to work. This done, it may not seem as daunting a task.
I may have to play the CD to find out how to get it apart.

That's it for right now...I've got to get off the computer and get to work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home