Captured Memories

Sunday, March 21, 2010




What a beautiful day Saturday was. I spent the morning and afternoon with others for National Quilters Day. We sewed and shared a potluck lunch. When I got home, I got new numbers on the mailbox, then spent a few hours in the garden, raking and cleaning up. First signs of spring have appeared, the sun was shinning all day...what more could you want. I seem to always get more done on sunny days.

Next stop was church service, then a quick trip to Walmart to replace the Microwave that "blew up" while I was gone this afternoon. Tomorrow....or rather today, I'm going to finish sorting my fabric scraps which has turned into a week long process and work on backing up files on my desktop. It's been way too long since I've done it, and I really need to get it done before a disaster hits in the guise of a hard drive crash. Learned that lesson the hard way more than once...so why have I waited so long to do it? Guess because it's such a "pain in the tush". The bigger the hard drives, the more to back up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home